Thursday, February 5, 2009

Opening Day

Its getting to that time of year again. My favorite time of year. For the past few years this time period has meant more to me than Christmas or any other commercialized holiday, this is my Christmas. This is the beginning of baseball season. Pitchers and catchers report soon, and then you have spring training games, and then the best part of the year, opening day! Of course I love baseball as a sport itself but my true reason behind loving this time of year is fantasy baseball. Now like most fantasy baseball gurus i have begun my player rankings long ago. I like to usually begin this right after fantasy football season ends. During the fantasy baseball season i like to play in several different highly competitive fantasy leagues. Because of the adversity of these leagues it takes me some time to come up with my draft order as all these leagues have different settings.

Over the next couple of weeks i will be sharing my strategy for winning countless leagues, my draft order this year for H2H leagues, roto leagues, and even will divulge into a few points league draft strategies.

Who will be fantasy baseball 2009's biggest contributors, biggest busts? Stay tuned, i have the answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment